Jill Madison, soprano, has been praised for her "rich, lyrical sound" and "engaging stage presence." She graduated from Indiana University's Jacobs School of Music, commonly ranked in the top three music schools in the country. Madison brings a high level of expertise, musicality, and expression to her teaching. Madison has performed throughout the United States and Europe and has worked with some of the world's top teachers, coaches, conductors, and collaborative pianists.
Madison is very active in the local arts community performing and/or conducted for conducting Mid-Columbia Musical Theatre, Opera on the Vine, Mid-Columbia Mastersingers, and CBC Summer Showcase. She also serves on the Kennewick Arts Commission.
Madison brings a special skill set to Magnolia Magnolia Studio that makes her an especially good fit for adult recreational singers and high schoolers pursuing STEAM programs. Jill has degrees in music and engineering, and is employed full-time as an engineer in Tri-Cities, WA.
- Opera: Countess (Le Nozze di Figaro), Mimi (La Boheme), Mrs. Gleason (Susannah), Tess (All Marriages Are Like That); Chorus - Carmen, A View from a Bridge (Collegiate Premiere), Ariadne auf Naxos, Eugene Onegin, HMS Pinafore
- Conductor: West Side Story (Upcoming Summer 2018), Company, "Ladies First" (All Female A Capella Group)
- Musical Theatre: Alice (Addams Family - upcoming Fall 2017), Eulalie Shinn (Music Man), Mother Abbess (The Sound of Music), Mother (Legally Blonde), Princess (The Unsinkable Molly Brown), Marty (Grease)
- Oratorio (Soprano Soloist): Brahms Deutches Requiem, Bach's Cantata 10, Faure's Requiem, Mozart Requiem, Beethoven's Missa Solemnis, Choral Soprano Solo Whitacre's Paradise Lost Berlin Premiere
- Masterclasses: Dominic Argento, Regina Resnik
- Collaborative Pianists: Roger Vignoles
- Teachers: Patricia Stiles, Patricia Wise, Cynthia Vaughn, Elizabeth Moore
- Coaches: Gary Arvin, Martina Arroyo, Carol Vanness, Mark Phelps